Correcting Sentences Worksheet is like a game where you get sentences with some mistakes in them. Your job is to find those mistakes and make the sentences right. This can be a fun way to get better at grammar, spelling, and writing.
Let’s see an example:
Sentences you might see:
- she doesn’t likes to play tennis.
- My brother are a great cook.
- Does you know how to get to the mall?
- The quick fox jumps over the lazy brown dog.
- I play football since I was five.
How you’d fix them:
- She doesn’t like to play tennis.
- My brother is a great cook.
- Do you know how to get to the mall?
- The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog. (This one is tricky – it was actually right, to begin with!)
- I have been playing football since I was five.
Sometimes, the sentences might be wrong because they don’t use the right verb, or they mix up tenses or forget to include a word. You could see all sorts of mistakes, and it’s your detective’s job to find them and fix them! Also, one sentence won’t have any mistakes at all, and you have to figure out which one it is. This way, you’ll learn not just how to spot mistakes, but also how to know when a sentence is just right!
Printable Correcting Sentences Worksheets