“Pictures That Start With C Worksheets” are a kind of educational resource designed to help you learn more about words and objects that start with the letter ‘C’. This can help you improve your vocabulary, spelling, and understanding of the alphabet.
The worksheet you described asks you to cut out pictures and paste them into their correct box. Here’s how you could go about doing this:
- Understand the task: Look at the worksheet and read the instructions carefully. Your task is to identify which pictures depict items that start with the letter ‘C’.
- Identify the pictures: Look at each picture carefully. Try to identify what each picture is. Some might be easy to identify, like ‘cat’ or ‘car’. Others might be a little more difficult.
- Sound it out: If you’re unsure about a picture, try to sound out the word that represents the picture. Remember, you’re looking for words that start with the ‘C’ sound.
- Cut and paste: Once you have identified which pictures start with the letter ‘C’, use scissors to cut out these pictures. Then, take a glue stick, or some other adhesive, and paste these pictures into the correct box on the worksheet.
- Review: After you have cut out all the pictures and pasted them in the boxes, review your work. Make sure you didn’t miss any pictures, and that you are confident that all the pasted pictures represent words that start with ‘C’.
Get your scissor. Cut out the pictures below and paste into their correct box.
After doing this activity Your child will be able to Identify words begins with letter C.