After doing this activity Your child will be able to:
- read sight word ‘come’
- spell word ‘come’
- colour creatively
- count 1 to 3
How to use this sight word activity:
- Many kindergarten and first grade students have problem with reading common sight words. If you have kindergarten or first grade aged children at home, this can be a great opportunity to have your children practice their vocabulary at home!
- Here you can practice word ‘come’.
- Kids love to color. So your child has to read the words and identify the correct format of word ‘come’ and colour those tags in this activity.
- He is going to learn counting here. After colouring child has to count how many tags are there with word ‘come’ and underline the correct answer.
- This is a great activity to use as an independent learning center. Laminate this resource to provide continued word work fun for students!