After doing this activity Your child will be able to
- read & write about myself
How to use this worksheet:
Here you can practice correct handwriting to write about myself. Children practice lower cases and upper cases in writing.
Student can learn followings through this activity:
- Writing about my self sentence starts with a capital letter.
- sentence end with a full stop.
- lower case letters are the same height.
- upper case letters touch the top of the line.
- use finger spaces between each new letter or new word.