After doing this activity Your child will be able to
Read & write members of family
How to use this worksheet:
Here you can practice correct handwriting to write members of family. Children practice lower cases and upper cases in writing.
Student can learn followings through this activity.
- Members of a family
- Sentence starts with a capital letter.
- Sentence end with a full stop.
- Lower case letters are the same height.
- Upper case letters touch the top of the line.
- Use finger spaces between each new letter or new word.