R blend words are those that begin with the letter R and are followed by a consonant. For example: “brick,” “dress,” and “free.” This free worksheet is for visual learners. According to the picture our little kids have to select the correct r blend.
More R Blends Worksheets
Complete the R Blend Words
Instructions: Choose the correct R blend to complete each word.
R Blend Sentences
Instructions: Read the sentence and fill in the blank with the correct R blend word.
- I love to play with my ____og.
- My mom is wearing a pretty ____ess.
- Can you pass me a ____ick?
- The ____reezie was too cold to eat.
- I saw a ____ruck on the road.
- I need to throw away this ____crap.
- I have a ____crapbook full of memories.
- It’s going to ____rost tonight.
- I love to play with my frog.
- My mom is wearing a pretty dress.
- Can you pass me a brick?
- The freezezie was too cold to eat.
- I saw a truck on the road.
- I need to throw away this scrap.
- I have a scrapbook full of memories.
- It’s going to frost tonight.